REMOTE/HYBRID | ENGINEERING | FULL-TIME
Erithmitic is a financial services platform reimagining Commercial Real Estate (CRE) lending. We are building a next-generation E2E CRE loan management and investment platform using modern technologies. Erithmitic's lending team can source, originate, and underwrite loans using the workflow suite directly within our ecosystem. Leveraging a variety of public and private data sources and machine learning techniques, the Company is able to generate new and useful insights in evaluating the unique risks and opportunities of each CRE transaction, allowing for better and more accurate pricing. Our team of experienced operators comes from a diverse set of backgrounds, from Microsoft to Goldman Sachs and Gusto. We just raised a $6M seed round, backed by two prominent venture firms: AlleyCorp and Tishman Speyer Ventures, and we're planning to grow!
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team. As a member of our small engineering team, you'll work alongside each of us to implement front-end product features for both our internal team and external customers. You'll be challenged with hard problems and have a deep impact on the end product. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment with amazing engineers who believe in our mission. We're looking for passionate engineers who love building and learning, with a keen eye for making software intuitive and slick. If you have an uncanny ability to turn run-of-the-mill dashboards into knock-your-socks-off experiences, we want you!
- Code! We are a small startup and want to be churning out (good) code every day.
- Contribute to architecture and development of our front-end platform.
- Work in a highly collaborative and cross-disciplined environment, contributing your knowledge and expertise to the organization.
- Provide guidance and support on front-end coding practices, usability design, accessibility, and visual design.
- 3+ years front-end experience.
- Outstanding coding ability and an eagerness to work in a fluid and ambiguous environment.
- Fintech/proptech experience a plus, but not required.
- Previous early-stage startup experience would be fantastic.
Erithmitic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.