HYBRID OFFICE | UNDERWRITING | FULL-TIME
Erithmitic is a financial services platform reimagining Commercial Real Estate (CRE) lending. We are building a next-generation E2E CRE loan management and investment platform using modern technologies. Erithmitic's lending team can source, originate, and underwrite loans using the workflow suite directly within our ecosystem. Leveraging a variety of public and private data sources and machine learning techniques, the Company is able to generate new and useful insights in evaluating the unique risks and opportunities of each CRE transaction, allowing for better and more accurate pricing. Our team of experienced operators comes from a diverse set of backgrounds, from Microsoft to Goldman Sachs and Gusto. We just raised a $6M seed round, backed by two prominent venture firms: AlleyCorp and Tishman Speyer Ventures, and we're planning to grow!
We are looking for a talented investment analyst to join our team. In this role, you will drive the execution of real estate investements while partnering internally and externally as we scale our investing and technology platform. Candidates should be collaborative and eager to be a “hands-on” business builder. If you are motivated to join our fast-paced, dynamic team to make a high impact on the business, we would love to meet you!.
- Create analyses and provide execution support throughout each phase of the investment process (underwriting, structuring, due diligence, financing, closing, asset management, sale).
- Prepare underwriting evaluations and investment committee materials.
- Coordinate & collaborate cross-functionally amongst the data science and engineering teams on research and analytics projects.
- Interface with operating partners, real estate brokers, and others to evaluate potential pipeline opportunities.
- BA / BS degree required, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 (Real Estate, Finance, Business, Economics or related discipline strongly preferred).
- 1+ years of direct real estate private equity investing or investment banking experience.
- Superior quantitative skills, analytical problem-solving ability, and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Thorough understanding of real estate investment concepts and analyses
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, passion for investing, and desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong work ethic, sincere commitment to personal & professional development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intellectual curiosity to find solutions independently, and humility to acknowledge limits and uncertainties.
Full package benefits, including:
- Remote/hybrid work with offices in NYC and Denver.
- Stock equity in the company!
- Health plan options: medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Unlimited vacations/time off.
- High quality 401K investment options.
- Commuter benefits.
Erithmitic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.